Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Triathlon Lwa 12.06.2021
The seventh edition of Triathlon Lwa will take place on June 12th in Lusowo - a small suburban town, only 20 km from Poznań- the capital of Greater Poland. The main distances will be 1/4 and 1/8 IRONMAN. Organizers also plan relays on the same distances.
- distance: 950 m of swimming, 45 km of cycling,10.5 km of running
- start time: 1.30 P.M. and 1.45 P.M.
- fee: first 150 people – 139,99 PLN, others – 179,99 PLN
- limit: 4 hrs
- distance: 475 m of swimming, 22.5 km of cycling, 5.2 km of running
- start time: 10.30 A.M. and 10.45 A.M.
- fee: first 150 people – 109,99 PLN, others – 139,99 PLN
- limit: 2 hrs
Triathlon Lwa will take place in Lusowo – a small, suburban town, 20 km from Poznań – a regional capital of Greater Poland.
The start will be on the beach at the Lusowskie Lake and finish line will be on the parking lot, close to the beach.
The Race Office will be placed at the parking lot next to Volounteer Fire Department in Lusowo. It will be open on the day of the event between 8 A.M. and 13.00 P.M.
Deposit will be avaliable from 8 A.M. until 6 P.M. and will be located next to the Race Office.
- 08:00 - opening of the Race Office, start of issuing starter packs;
- 08:15 - 09:45 – taking bikes to the transition zone for 1/8 IRONMAN distance competitors;
- 09:30 - end of issuing starter packs for the 1/8 IRONMAN distance;
- 10:00 - Start of distance 1/8 IRONMAN (first wave – 150 competitors);
- 10:15 - Start od distance 1/8 IRONMAN (secod wave – 150 competitors);
- 11:45 - 12:15 – bicycle removal from 1/8 IM transition zone;
- 12:15 - 12:30 bicycle removal from the 1/8 IRONMAN transition zone by volunteers;
- 12:30 - end of issuing starter packs for 1/4 IRONMAN;
- 12:30 - 13:15 – taking bikes to the 1/4 IRONMAN transition zone;
- 13:00 - the decoration of 1/8 IRONMAN winners;
- 13:00 - end of issuing starter packs for the 1/4 IRONMAN distance;
- 13:30 - Start of 1/4 IRONMAN (first wave – 150 competitors);
- 13:45 - Start of 1/4 IRONMAN (second wave – 150 competitors);
- 17:00 - 17:30 - bicycle removal from 1/4 IRONMAN transition zone;
- 17:30 - decoration of 1/4 IRONMAN winners;
- The programme may change, we will be also posting updates on our website and the official profile on Facebook.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com or on Facebook.